Regular membership is open to companies with in-house engineering capabilities that design and build public and investor-owned, rate-regulated utility water or wastewater infrastructure projects. WCDA membership also includes firms who operate as prime construction management at-risk (CMAR) contractors or provide services under a risk-sharing arrangement with a partner.
Regular Member Profile:
- Annual revenue of $40 million or more for collaborative delivery projects in water sector
- Prime contractor (including joint venture partner or member of a special purpose corporation) accepting performance guarantee risks
- In-depth, in-house comprehensive professional engineering capabilities or self-perform construction capabilities
- Licensed to design and build public or private water/wastewater facilities in North America
- Regularly providing all forms of collaborative project delivery in the water industry
Regular Member Dues: $36,000/year
Note to applicant: It is the mission of the Water Collaborative Delivery Association to advance design-build and other collaborative project delivery methods to transform the water industry through thought leadership and education. We use the information provided in this application to confirm an applicant’s commitment to sharing the mission, goals, and objectives of the association as well as confirmation of an applicant’s commitment to abide by the association’s Code of Conduct and Antitrust Policy.